Camp Hyatt offers fun interactive programs for keiki (children) ages 5 to 12. Campers explore island flora, fauna, culture and geography both on property and on field trips. Some of the subjects covered include learning about jellyfish, seahorses, and sea lions and more at the Waikiki Aquarium; or discovering an animal kingdom at the nearby Honolulu Zoo.
Fees and Reservations
- $89 per day for each keiki, includes lunch at SWIM
- Reservations (day camp) must be made and or cancelled 72 hours in advance with the concierge desk, 808 923 1234 ext. 51 or email@example.com.
- A full day’s charge will be applied with cancellations are not made with 24 hour notice.
Sample Camp Itinerary
9:00 AM: Camper Registration
9:15 AM: Outing to the zoo or aquarium
Noon: Lunch at SWIM
1:00 PM: Hawaiian Cultural Activity
2:00 PM: Kitchen Activity
2:30 PM: Camper Pick-Up
Activities are subject to change.
Quality Sitting Services for children 6 weeks to 14 years at guest’s hotel room
• Parent provides food, diapers/wipes, favorite toys, games and books.
• Will provide age appropriate games, books, Hawaiian arts and crafts.
• Walking excursions around hotel; swimming (upon parental approval)
2 Hour Minimum
One Child: $25/hr
Two Children: $30/hr
Three Children: $35/hr
1. Parent’s credit/debit card will be charged on the day of the care.
2. Cancellation fee of $35 will be automatically charged if a minimum of 8 hours’ notice is not given to cancel sitter.