Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
2424 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 96815-3289
Tel: +1 808 923 1234
Fax: +1 808 926 3415
Experience the ancient spirit of aloha at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. Balanced between the idyllic beauty of the legendary Waikiki Beach and the dynamic city center, our hotel and resort offers a vibrant escape that seamlessly combines relaxation, adventure and authentic Hawaiian hospitality.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay:
- Spread out in spacious guestrooms with private lanais and enjoy views of the spectacular Pacific Ocean and famed Waikiki Beach
- Get adventurous. Sink your toes in legendary sands, or hike Diamond Head, and walk to the Honolulu Zoo or the Waikiki Aquarium.
- Relax, refresh and recharge with a visit to Na Ho’ola Spa
- Awaken your adventurous side with surfing lessons on Waikiki Beach
- Savor a variety of culinary delights, all of which are all thoughtfully sourced and carefully served.
- Treat your staff to a meeting wrapped up in an island getaway or live out the wedding of your dreams at in our destination in paradise
Reward yourself with a stay at our island paradise and experience the true meaning of Hawaiian hospitality. Make your reservations at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa today.
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Japengo Brings Back Ciao Mein's Tiramisu
Japengo Chef de Cuisine Jon Matsubara invites the public to taste again the flavors of Ciao Mein with the return of the famed Tiramisu.
Thanksgiving Dinner with a Hawaiian Regional Twist
Runners Take Their Mark at Na Ho'Ola Spa
Na Ho’ola Spa, located in Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa at 2424 Kalakaua Avenue, invites runners both locally and from around the globe to relax and recuperate from the strain of training and running in the annual Honolulu Marathon.
Free Guided Tour
Learn authentic Hawaiian cultural practices from Aunty April and Aka.