Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
2424 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 96815-3289
Tel: +1 808 923 1234
Fax: +1 808 926 3415
Experience the ancient spirit of aloha at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. Balanced between the idyllic beauty of the legendary Waikiki Beach and the dynamic city center, our hotel and resort offers a vibrant escape that seamlessly combines relaxation, adventure and authentic Hawaiian hospitality.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay:
- Spread out in spacious guestrooms with private lanais and enjoy views of the spectacular Pacific Ocean and famed Waikiki Beach
- Get adventurous … or do nothing at all. Sink your toes in legendary sands, or hike Diamond Head, and walk to the Honolulu Zoo or the Waikiki Aquarium.
- Relax, refresh and recharge with a visit to Na Ho’ola Spa
- Awaken your adventurous side with surfing lessons on Waikiki Beach
- Savor a variety of culinary delights, all of which are all thoughtfully sourced and carefully served.
- Treat your staff to a meeting wrapped up in an island getaway or live out the wedding of your dreams at in our destination in paradise
Reward yourself with a stay at our AAA Four Diamond island paradise and experience the true meaning of Hawaiian hospitality. Make your reservations at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach today.
Make a Reservation
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Farmers Market at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
New event is every Thursday from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Romance is in the Air with New Private Cabana Dining at SHOR
SHOR Chef Jake Andrews invites the public to a new romantic getaway with a private cabana dinner at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
New Ladies Nights at Japengo
Thursday Nights feature specially crafted Skinnygirl® cocktails and menu
It's Time for Couples at Na Ho'Ola Spa
Celebrate being a couple, or simply friends, now through the end of July.