Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
2424 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 96815-3289
Tel: +1 808 923 1234
Fax: +1 808 926 3415
Experience the ancient spirit of aloha at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa. Balanced between the idyllic beauty of the legendary Waikiki Beach and the dynamic city center, our hotel and resort offers a vibrant escape that seamlessly combines relaxation, adventure and authentic Hawaiian hospitality.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay:
- Spread out in spacious guestrooms with private lanais and enjoy views of the spectacular Pacific Ocean and famed Waikiki Beach
- Get adventurous … or do nothing at all. Sink your toes in legendary sands, or hike Diamond Head, and walk to the Honolulu Zoo or the Waikiki Aquarium.
- Relax, refresh and recharge with a visit to Na Ho’ola Spa
- Awaken your adventurous side with surfing lessons on Waikiki Beach
- Savor a variety of culinary delights, all of which are all thoughtfully sourced and carefully served.
- Treat your staff to a meeting wrapped up in an island getaway or live out the wedding of your dreams at in our destination in paradise
Reward yourself with a stay at our island paradise and experience the true meaning of Hawaiian hospitality. Make your reservations at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach today.
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Experience Giving with us as we support Make-A-Wish® Hawaii and Over the Edge for Special Olympics Hawaii.
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa Supports KCC
The Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa invites the public to support the summer-long KCC fundraising campaign launched earlier this summer with the evening cook-off, The Good Taste Series and Masters of Mix competitions
Hawaii Food and Wine Festival
Celebrate the Fourth Annual Hawaii Food and Wine Festival at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach
Free Guided Tour
Learn authentic Hawaiian cultural practices from Aunty April and Aka.