Impressive meetings and conferences require inspiring settings and first-class service. Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa sets the standard for signature events. Featuring professional convention planners, superb catering and the most dynamic location in Honolulu: Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa is the first choice of meeting and convention planners. Explore our signature meeting spaces today.
Use the elevators or escalator to quickly reach Makai, Maloko or Mauka Ballrooms on the Second Level, where you can host an event in elegant privacy:
- Makai Ballroom boasts over 5,400 square feet. Our largest and grandest ballroom, choose Makai for your large-scale events. Impress your guests with our lovely classic Hawaiian décor, and the prestige of a luxury meeting facility fronting Waikiki Beach
- Maloko Ballroom exudes 2,150 square feet of charm suitable for up to 125 guests at a classic reception or 150 for a seated banquet
- Mauka Ballroom features 2,250 square feet of elegant space with room to accommodate 140 for a banquet or 175 for a cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception
Introducing Kou (ˈkō) Ballroom, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach’s new $2 million meetings and events space located on the second floor Diamond Head Tower. The area features modern technological features, soft coral and stone colors, and 3,087 square feet of function space. It’s the ideal place for your next meeting or reception.
Na Lea Terrace
Breathe in the scent of the great Pacific on our lovely open-air Na Lea Terrace as you enjoy the magnificent ocean views. A serene and picturesque setting for banquets or receptions, The Na Lea Terrace can accommodate up to 400 guests. Imagine hosting a Hawaiian-themed party for a few hundred friends and colleagues on our Na Lea Terrace while we arrange all the details to bring it to life!
With 2,000 square feet of luxurious interior space, The Leahi Room can accommodate up to 150 guests for a reception and up to 100 for a banquet, making it ideal for mid-size to large group events. For theater arrangements, 150 guests may be seated comfortably. In a classroom setting, up to 80 students or trainees are easily accommodated with ample desk space and elbow room.
Deliver five-star presentations complete with dazzling sight, sound and choreography with the aid of our exclusive Audio Visual expert vendors, Techniques Hawaii. A world-class corporate events staging company, Techniques Hawaii excels in live presentations and LED video “walls” with broadcast quality video production and pro AV staging. Capitalize on the knowledge and talent of our seasoned staff to guarantee the success of your convention, event or meeting and enjoy the following services:
- Webcasting and archiving of your presentation
- Budget planning to keep your costs in line
- Lighting and special effects, including concert sound systems
- Computers and networking capabilities – Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access in all meeting rooms and foyer areas
- Expert, on-site staff to bring your ideas to life
- High tech equipment – Cameras, multi-image presentations, data projectors, digital audio and more
- Exhibit displays and set design with monitors
To begin the planning process, submit an RFP today. A member of our team will respond promptly to your query.